Athy Swimming Pool Timetable
Pool guidelines – please read carefully to ensure you have an enjoyable swim at K-Leisure
- There will always be a minimum of two swimming lanes provided for adult usage throughout each day.
- During school sessions there will only be adult lane swimming permitted in the pool. Access will be through the dry side changing area. There will be no access for children at these times.
- A child is deemed to be any individual under the age of 16.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a responsible adult in the pool at all times.
- Children aged 6 to 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and the adult must remain on the premises for the duration of the child’s swim. K-Leisure reserve the right to refuse entry for breech of these regulations.
- Children aged 11 to 15 are permitted to swim during the Leisure Swim times with out an adult on the premises.
- Leisure Swim: access for all including unaccompanied children aged 11-15 years.
- Family Swim: access for families and adults. No unaccompanied children permitted.
- Customers may enter the changing village 10 minutes before a session is scheduled to start.
- Children have access to the pool, during the sessions provided, until 7.00pm Monday to Friday.
- The last swim on a Saturday and Sunday is from 4.00pm – 5.30pm.
- Adults are unable to bring a child in to swim during morning School Sessions.
- Bank Holidays: Sunday schedule applies on all bank holidays.
- School Holidays: A revised timetable will be in operation during school holidays. For information on swimming times during school holidays please contact K-Leisure directly on 059 – 8641522.
Athy Swimming Pool Timetable Summer 2014
06:30-08:00 Lane Swimming
08:00-19:00 Hourly Swim Sessions (under 16s allowed in all sessions)
19:00-21:30 Lane Swimming (over 16s only)
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
10:00-17:00 Hourly Swim Sessions (under 16′s permitted)